31 Days of Prayer is inspired by the need for an extreme prayer effort to be lifted up to the Lord by the multitudes throughout the United States in the face of the extraordinary sequence of crises afflicting the United States in 2020.
These powerful prayers were written by several pastors, prayer leaders and intercessors, from many regions of Oregon, to specifically address todays unique concerns.
We encourage you to:
- Preview 31 Days of Prayer by selecting one or more of the prayers below
- Help us in our vision to feel the prayer impact of thousands/millions of Christians throughout the United States and the World using this special prayer guide to combat the many crises of today.
- Join us by using this guide to pray for our nation (especially for October 2020)
- On this site using the table of contents below
- Or you may prefer to obtain the eBook or paperback (click on picture of book)
- Share this page on social media or other means. 31dop.org is a short link to this page
Table of Contents
A1 — Healing for the Nation
– – – – Federal and State (Executive – Legislative – Judicial Branches)
A2 — Genesis of “31 Days of Prayer”
– – – – The Fathers Heart for National Recovery